PLEASE HELP US SAVE LIVES IN LEBANON
to Combat Poverty and Covid-19
The impact of Covid-19 on Lebanon’s most vulnerable population is ENORMOUS:
- COVID-19 lockdown has exacerbated the current financial and economic crisis creating mounting hardships, a staggering level of poverty and a country on the verge of socio-economic collapse.
- According to the World Bank, 50% of Lebanese are now below the poverty line.
- The country’s healthcare structures and services are almost nonexistent.
- The heavily indebted Lebanese Government is unequipped to deal with this crisis.
The René Moawad Foundation is launching a comprehensive COVID-19 program focusing on containment and awareness, support for medical infrastructure and socio-economic relief by:
- Providing affordable Covid-19 PCR test kits in the North with an initial target of 15000 testing kits.
- Expanding its Food for Hunger initiative to distribute food boxes & sanitary kits to 5000 vulnerable families in 3 regions, North Lebanon & Akkar, Zahle & West Bekaa, Jezzine, and Sidon & Zahrani in the South.
WE NEED YOUR HELP TO SUCCEED!
Your donation can be earmarked to the region of choice.
The spread of Covid-19 has indeed changed lives around the world and presented Lebanon with existential challenges. At the same time, it is bringing out the best in us. Our common humanity is shining through in the good we bring to those in dire need of our help!
THANK YOU for all that you do to help Lebanon’s most vulnerable population during these unprecedented times!
TOGETHER WE SHALL OVERCOME! | THE RENE MOAWAD FOUNDATION, USA
Donate to Save Lives
RMF is a (501)(c)(3) non-profit organization and donations are fully tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
At the discretion of RMF USA, a max of 5% of funds may be allocated towards RMF USA’s advancement activities.
Please select the region you wish to donate to. Select “As Needed” for RMF to apply your donation to areas of greatest need.