Mohamed ”Mike” Ahmar is the President of Ahmar Investment Inc., a real estate development company. The company develops and leases commercial and Multi-family properties in California.
Mr. Ahmar is a founder and the Executive Chairman of the Board of Partners Bank of California.
Mr. Ahmar founded ICG in 1985, a leading specialty distributor of desktop displays, In June 2006, ICG was acquired by Electrograph Systems, Inc. a portfolio company of private equity firm Caxton-Iseman Capital, Inc. Mr. Ahmar spent 21 years building ICG from the ground up. As a result of his leadership, ICG has twice been listed as one of Inc. Magazine’s 500 fastest growing companies in the U.S.
Mr. Ahmar earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Electronics Engineering from Northrop University and Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from San Jose State University.
In 1999, Mike Ahmar and his wife, Hania started the Ahmar Family Foundation, a non-profit organization formed to serve and benefit charitable and educational purposes.
Mr. Ahmar is currently a member of the following boards:
– Los Angeles Fire Department Foundation. Chairman of the Board of Directors.
– Cedars-Sinai Board of Directors. Member of the Executive Committee.
– American Task Force on Lebanon. Treasurer and member of the Executive committee; Washington DC. (WWW.ATFL.ORG)
– Lebanese American University (LAU). Vice Chairman of the Board of Trustees.
– Lebanese American Foundation (House of Lebanon). Board Of Trustees.
– Chapman University, Board of Counselors.Back to Event Page >